MS 180 16" Lightweight Chainsaw
(0) Write a review
This lightweight chainsaw features excellent air filtration, enhanced engine cooling and redesigned engine shroud.
The MS 180 chainsaw gets back to basics with improved engine air flow and shroud design. With its improved design comes enhanced engine cooling and air filtration, giving you more consistent performance in the field. Make quick work of trimming branches, cutting small trees and clearing fallen limbs after a storm. If you’re looking for a reliable, light-duty chainsaw for occasional use, the MS 180 is a value you can’t ignore.
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain. STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes help prevent pull-in and provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrester Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard is designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury as well as provides a wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.