Merino Wool Insole
(0) Write a review
- related products
Combines natural, thermo-regulating merino wool with the legendary Superfeet support and performance. The result is a supportive insole with a soft, felted merino wool top that will keep your feet warm when it’s chilly and cool when it’s hot. Whether you’re walking in the city or running a mountain trail, the comfortable support you feel can be with you all year long.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- DEEP HEEL CUP: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption
- SUPERFEET® SHAPE: A high profile shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- FELTED MERINO WOOL WARMTH: Naturally thermo-regulating protection to keeps your feet warm and comfortable for hours in the cold
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort.
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- STABILIZER CAP: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Superfeet Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review