Men's Yukon Extremes® Zip-To-Waist Biberall / Arctic Quilt Lined
$129.99 $64.99 to $90.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
Men's heavyweight, insulated biberalls made with CORDURA® fabric for the harshest weather.
In the 1970s, Carhartt sent a massive order of coveralls to workers building the Trans-Alaska Pipeline. These men's biberalls were designed using feedback we received from those workers. They have a durable CORDURA® fabric shell that fights off wind, abrasion, and light precipitation. The smooth quilted lining runs from the cuffs on up through the bib, and the insulation inside is the warmest we offer.
- 1000-denier heavyweight CORDURA® fabric nylon shell
- CORDURA® fabric offers resistance to tears, scuffs, and abrasions
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Zip front with snap-button storm flap
- Two chest pockets with zip closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Model height: 6'; Chest size: 40"; Wearing size 32 x 32
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Carhartt Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review