Men's Xcursion Waterproof Hiking Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Xero's started with our best-selling trail hiking and running shoe, the TerraFlex, and morphed it into a high-topped, fully waterproof hiking boot that’s ready for your next extreme adventure. Meet the Xcursion.
Just 12 ounces each for a men’s size 9, the minimalist Xcursion boot feels like no hiker you’ve ever worn. In fact, whether you’re on a day hike or fully loaded with a heavy pack, the Xcursion gives you the grip and support you want while still feeling like a “barefoot boot.”
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- High-traction FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction, backed by our 5,000 mile sole warranty
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
- Gusseted tongue and sealed waterproof inner liner
- Additional water-repellent membrane inside the outer mesh
- Durable protective toe cap, foxing, and accents
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review