Men's Vioz GT Hiking Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
These boots are specifically designed to provide the comfort and support needed for long treks, backpacking trips and snowshoeing. They are tough and suitable to cope with all kinds of terrain and weather conditions. They feature high performance midsoles, which are stiff enough to ensure excellent stability and torsional rigidity on rough terrain, combined with high traction and high grip soles with cushioning systems for added comfort.
- Hydrobloc full grain on a plain, simple and effective upper design
- Zamberlan exclusive Vibram 3D sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction
- GORE-TEX lining for utmost protection and breathabilty
- Microtex wicking nylon collar lining help control excess moisture.
- MADE IN: ITALY
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC FULL GRAIN LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,6 mm
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: ZAMBERLAN VIBRAM 3D
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 740
- CARE: HYDROBLOC PROOFING CREAM
Use: Extended backpacking, long trekking, four season hikes.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review