Men's TC Pro Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
The ultimate technical, big wall, free climbing shoe developed in collaboration with La Sportiva athlete Tommy Caldwell.
Designed to provide powerful, technical edging AND crack climbing prowess without compromising either. This game changing, mid-height edging machine will take you out of a technical thin hands to rattley fingers crack and out on to the diciest dime edges you can find. Thin padding in the ankle and above the toes protects you in the cracks and the patented P3® platform delivers sensitive yet powerful edging abilities. The toes flat fit is perfect for comfortable crack climbing and the ventilated tongue and lateral rand perforations promote air-flow. We worked with Vibram® on a new rubber compound that works best for technical edging and developed the XS Edge™ compound which holds an edge better on sharp micro edges. This shoe was designed in collaboration with La Sportiva climbing athlete Tommy Caldwell.
• Designed for powerful edging and crack climbing performance
• Mid-height covers the malleolus during crack climbing
• Strategically placed foam padding for comfort in cracks
• Patented P3® Permanent Power Platform™ for precise edging
• Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and big walls
• AWARDS: Alpinist Mountain Standards Award, Climbing Magazine - New and Notable, Gear Institute - Best in Class 2014
WEIGHT: 8.71 oz (247g)
LAST: PD 55
FIT: Tech with medium-high asymmetry
UPPER: Leather / Vibram® rubber rands
LINING: Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU foam / AirMesh (tongue)
MIDSOLE: P3® with 1.1mm LaspoFlex
SOLE: Vibram® XS Edge™
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review