Keen Footwear Men's Targhee II Mid Wide Boot
KEEN's award winning Targhee II Mid, is now available in a wide fit men's hiking boot. This ultimate wide, waterpoof leather hiking boot features our KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. Multi-directional lugs on the non-marking outsole grip every which way, taking on anything underfoot, from rugged landscape to rolling hills. Built on a wide last.
- 4mm multidirectional lugs
- Built on a wide last
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Care for Waterproof Leather
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.