The 5.11 Stryke® Pant is what all other pants want to be. Made of our patent-pending two-way Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch fabric, finished with stain- and soil-resistant Teflon®, the 5.11 Stryke® pant is exceptionally durable. With 12 pockets, reinforcements in strategic places, and a self-adjusting waistband, it's high-performance functionality at its finest.
- Two-way Flex-Tac® mechanical stretch
- Front pockets sized for EDC items
- 6.76 oz. Flex- Tac® ripstop fabric
- Self- adjusting tunnel waistband
- Gusseted construction and Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Bartacking at major seams and stress points
- 12 pockets, including double- deep cargo pockets
- Teflon® finish and Rinse washed
- YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page