Men's Stretch Planing Boardshorts
$79.00 $47.40 40% off
(0) Write a review
Our most versatile all-around boardshorts, the high-performing Stretch Planings are made from a fast-drying, superlight 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch for surfing, bodysurfing and warm-weather wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fully re-engineered with a new four-way stretch fabric, our versatile, performance-focused Stretch Planing Boardshorts feature a slimmer profile with minimal drag. Similar to our trusted Wavefarer® Boardshorts design but with an updated fit that maximizes stretch and minimizes seams, the superlight Stretch Planings are made of durable, fast-drying 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. We’ve replaced a traditional multipiece waistband and fly with a fused waistband that conforms to the shape of the hips, improving comfort and staying snug to the body through a full range of motion; the design also eliminates a fabric layer to reduce weight. A forward inseam helps eliminate chafing, and the curved outseam design moves more naturally with the body. Self-draining pocket on right hip has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use. Outseam is 19". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Curved outseam design for ease of movement; outseam is 19"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.