Men's Sheridan Composite-Toe
$219.99 $131.99 40% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
If you have cold weather, wet conditions, and long hours...then the waterproof Sheridan Insulated is your new best friend. It's the warmest KEEN Utility boot yet! It features 600g KEEN.Warm insulation and KEEN's Thermal Heat Shield footbed to keep you toasty. The Sheridan Insulated also features asymmetrical composite safety toes and a KEEN.Grip oil and slip-resistant outsole. It's a serious boot you can rely on.
- 600g KEEN.Warm™ insulation
- 90 degree heel
- Goodyear welt contruction
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical composite toe
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review