Men's Sella Norwegian Welted Boot
(0) Write a review
Zamberlan Men's Sella Norwegian Welted Boot
Extremely robust boots which have been developed combining traditional welted constructions with innovative details and tech materials. The result is a vintage look and a modern performance. The feature the exclusive Zamberlan® Vibram® NorTrack that provides a great comfort and impact absorption, grip and durability.
The Ferrari of Italian boots and part of Zamberlan's new Norwegian Welted boot line, the 1030 Sella NW GT RR is exquisite in every detail. Using Norwegian Welted construction to apply a new, lightweight PU sole to waxed Tuscan leather uppers, Zamberlan has created a truly unique combination that includes a rubber toe rand, Gore-Tex and leather liners.
A higher cut provides more protection while the Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack sole grants lightweight, dual-density PU support with a tread capable in any terrain. Hydrobloc waxed tuscan leather adds a layer of water-resistance to the very capable Gore-Tex liners. The full-boot calf-leather lining will meld to your feet and provide a level of comfort and fit not found in any other boot made - not to mention prolong the life of the Gore-Tex liners. Norwegian-welted construction provides a lasting quality that will ensure you enjoy your boots for years to come and are easily re-solable. A rubber toe rand helps ensure the leathers on the front of your boot don't wear out before you do.
Hand-crafted in Italy.
- Pellame Hydrobloc® pieno fiore ingrassato per resistemza all'acqua e durata
- Exclusive Zamberlan® Vibram® Forest sole for great grip, exceptional cushioning, wear resistance and traction with a soft and comfy dual density TPU wedge for maximum foot impact protection
- TOP Dry GORE-TEX® plus soft calf leather lining for utmost comfort, protection, breathabilty
- Soft calf leather collar lining for extra comfort
- Zamberlan® Rubber Reinforcement System enhances protection to the upper
- Prestigious and exclusive Noewegian Welted construction, for an impressive durability and added overall comfort
- Patented side Zamberlan FlexStm design to follow natural flex for improved comfort.
- Taller than a standard boot added overall protection on extended backpacking trips in tough conditions.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.