Men's Sawtooth II Mid Boot
(0) Write a review
Serious trail lovers can breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of the Sawtooth II Mid’s mesh vent panels for added breathablity. Its ankle-friendly asymmetrical collar offers added comfort with a redesigned heel counter to secure your foot for unbeatable, all-day comfort.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight.
- Dual density EVA
- Nylon shank
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.