The North Face
Men’s Rolling Sun Packable Short
$55.00 $27.50 50% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Stretch shorts made with dobby fabric for faster drying when you need it.
- Standard fit
- Dobby fabric raises face fabric from skin, allowing for faster dry time
- Internal flat drawcord at waist
- Center front zip-fly with button closure
- Slash hand pockets
- Two back pockets with Velcro® closure
- Packs into zippered stow pocket on left thigh
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Fabric: 153 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane with FlashDry™/non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Source: Imported
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
The North Face Men's Pants/Shorts Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review