Men's R1® TechFace Hoody
$169.00 $118.30 30% off
(0) Write a review
- related products
Warm, stretchy and breathable like you’d expect from Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
Like an R1® with extra grit, our TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort while extending itself into scrappy days on rock, snow and ice. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1®, and its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine helmet–compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through shoulder-season squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an external zippered left-chest pocket and our sleek, low-bulk, easy push-up stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Patagonia Men's Tops Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review