Men's Pro Boondock Comp Toe Waterproof Boot
(0) Write a review
Timberland PRO reinforces the Boondock men's work boots with Ever-Guard™ leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance. These waterproof boots also feature lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles to conquer any job site.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1005 grams/2.22 pounds
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Water-impermeable membrane keeps feet drier and delivers superior waterproof protection. Also provides blood-borne pathogen protection.
Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard™ leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
Composite Safety Toe
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact compression and ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Electrical Hazard Protection
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.