TRANSLATION: Core of a Fruit
In Hawai‘i, some of the best-kept secrets—from hidden beaches to the freshest poke—fly below the radar. In the same vein, the Pikoi is unassumingly stylish, exuding comfort and confidence with every step, thanks to an antiqued waxed nubuck leather upper and supportive footbed platform. The Pikoi is an easy-to-wear sandal that can travel with you anywhere. Fit supports a wide foor and a higher arch.
- Embroidered and embossed strap logos
- Decorative stitching
- Emboss details on the straps
- Embroidered footbed logo
- UPPER: Antiqued, waxed nubuck leather with soft microfiber lining and a comfortable nylon toe post.
- FOOTBED: Anatomically molded PU midsole wrapped in antiqued, waxed nubuck leather. Increased thickness and raised perimeter for enhanced cushioning, support and protection.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking molded rubber outsole with traction pods and leather inlay.
GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I:
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page