Men's Philadelphia Boot
(0) Write a review
The perfect blend of hard work and comfort, this 6’’ boot features a ¾ welt construction and heel stabilizer system for torsion stability while the KEEN Luftcell aerated PU midsole support feet all day.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- 3/4 Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability and flexibility under extreme working conditions
- KEEN Luftcell PU midsole, infused with air for weightless comfort
- Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated up to 572° F / 300° C
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Contoured heel lock helps "lock" is anatomically shaped, "locking" it in place and reducing heel slip
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Barnyard Proof: Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.