The North Face
Men's Paramount Trail Convertible Pant
(0) Write a review
- related products
Stay comfortable on multiday hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile, durable pants that easily convert to 10-inch shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
- Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
- 17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight: 420 g (15 oz)
- Inseam: S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Fabric: 168 g/m² 100% nylon
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
The North Face Men's Pants/Shorts Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review