Men's Oakland Waterproof Boot (Steel Toe)
(0) Write a review
Extreme working conditions? Get our men's Oakland work boots by KEEN Utility. These waterproof leather boots feature welted construction, asymmetrical steel toes, and slip-resistant, EH-rated rubber outsoles.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking metal lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat resistant rubber outsole, rated up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GripOur oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
KEEN Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review