Men's Oakland Waterproof Boot (Steel Toe)
(0) Write a review
- related products
Extreme working conditions? Get our men's Oakland work boots by KEEN Utility. These waterproof leather boots feature welted construction, asymmetrical steel toes, and slip-resistant, EH-rated rubber outsoles.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking metal lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat resistant rubber outsole, rated up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
KEEN.DryA proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
KEEN.GripOur oil- and slip-resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review