OluKai Men's NOHEA MOKU Drop Heel Shoe
Equipped for wet conditions, the Nohea Moku is inspired by and designed with nautical life in mind.
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe or slide functionality
- Stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear and medial water drainage ports
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper
- Stretch air mesh tongue and gusset.
- Elastic lacing system for easy on/off use
- Medial water drainage ports
- Minimally lined with a soft breathable microfiber
- Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a polyurethane gel insert
- Soft, quick-drying jersey knit or single layer mesh footbed cover
- Maximum comfort and breathability
- Removable and washable.
- Non-marking rubber cupsole
- Razor siping for traction on wet surfaces.
GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I:
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page