Men's Mt Vernon 8" Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
Built to work as hard as you do, this high-cut boot offers extra ankle support and a direct-attach midsole for long-lasting comfort and durability. Breathable waterproofing adds all-weather wearability.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- KEEN.Dry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- *Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.Grip: Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- American Built: Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review