Men's Merino 250 Baselayer Bottom
(0) Write a review
- related products
We've updated our Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Bottom to bring you a better fitting, more functional tight. The technical benefits of 100% Merino wool will help you keep your game at a high level for longer. And our heaviest weight wool fabric will help keep you warm and comfortable as you ski, run, and hike the day away.
Merino 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 228 g = 8.04 oz
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Smartwool Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review