Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern 1/4 Zip
(0) Write a review
- related products
Our new Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Pattern 1/4 Zip has been rebuilt to provide you with a more functional and fashionable garment. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as help keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
Merino 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 10' (25 cm) center front zipper semi-locking slider
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Smartwool Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review