Men's Merino 250 Base Layer Bottom
(0) Write a review
- related products
The coldest days call for the smartest gear. The Merino 250 Bottom fits the bill with our warmest weight fabric, a covered elastic waistband and flatlock seam construction to keep you comfortable from first tracks to last chair.
This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit; Mid Rise
- 100% Merino Wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Merino-covered elastic waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M - Inseam: 29" (74 cm)
- Knit in Vietnam: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 220 g = 7.76 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Wash With Like Colors.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Smartwool Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review