Men's Leather Scout Mitt
(0) Write a review
- related products
Dakine Leather Scout Mitt
The Leather Scout Mitt is the perfect combination of functionality with options. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature driven tech glove. A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece. The DWR treated shell is made of a durable nylon/poly blend with leather palm and backhand for added toughness. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo glove that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 90% polyester, 5% nylon, 4% polyurethane, 1% elastane with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester,6% elastane)
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review