Men's Lansing Mid Waterproof
(0) Write a review
- related products
Waterproof and breathable, these steel toe work boots were designed for all-day comfort, support, and stability on the job. Reflective safety features run the entire length of the shoe for added visibility.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Torsional stability shank (TSS)
- Reflectivity webbing from toe to heel for additional safety and visibility
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Safety Toe: Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
KEEN Men's Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review