Men's Kor Preshell™ Jacket
(0) Write a review
- related products
When a hardshell is too much and a midlayer is not enough, the weather-resistant Kor Preshell™ Jacket is the layer you've been missing. Call it an ultralight softshell or a super breathable wind shirt—we just call it the do-it-all stretch layer for cool-weather trail runs, aerobic ski tours, big alpine rock routes, and...well, just about everything.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop nylon increases breathability while remaining wind resistant
- Harness-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Full zipper at center front.
- Packs into right hand pocket
- Reflective logos
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 4.6 oz / 132 g
- Fabric: Recycled MiniRip Stretch Nylon|59% Recycled Nylon, 41% Nylon
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review