Men's Keele™ Grid Hoody
$150.00 $75.00 50% off
(1) Write a review
- related products
The next evolution of an invention that's been brilliant from the start, the Keele™ Grid Hoody takes the durable doubleweave this family style is known for and adds a brushed grid backer to draw moisture away from your skin as you sweat. Helping maintain comfort from the inside out, even as you move beyond your comfort zone, this fabrication ensures peace of mind from the get-go, using bluesign®-approved recycled materials and non-toxic waterproofing that's as gentle on the environment as it is on you.
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in / 70 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Recycled polyester double weave fabric with a brushed back grid interior and PFC-Free DWR.
- Three piece hood.
- Full zipper at center front.
- Two secure zip hand pockets.
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 1 lb 1.3 oz / 490 g
- Fabric: Doubleweave Brushback Large Grid|90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Joseph March 2022Great Midlayer
For those of us that sweat a lot but need a layer to breath. Packs into itself for easy storage. Does not hold a lot of the smell a wool layer would, for the hunting types.