(0) Write a review
- related products
TRANSLATION: Core of a Fruit
From Pidgin English to plate lunch, diversity is celebrated every day in Hawai‘i. In the handsome ‘Ikoi, we blended antique, waxed nubuck leather with high-character washed canvas and a quick-drying jersey knit lining to create a mixed medium of comfort for any exploration, sunrise to sunset.
- Embroidered logos
- Heavyweight decorative stitching
- Embroidered footbed detail
- Flip Flop Style Sandal
- UPPER: A combination of antiqued, waxed nubuck leather and high-character washed canvas, with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, comfortable nylon toe post.
- FOOTBED: Compression molded EVA midsole covered in antiqued, waxed nubuck leather provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort over time.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber outsole with island inspired traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility.
GIVEBACK TO HAWAI‘I:
- A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Olukai Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review