Men's Hypercharge 6" Comp Toe Work Boots
(0) Write a review
- related products
Timberland PRO® field-tested Hypercharge men's work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShield™ technology
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Timberland Adult Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review