Teva has given the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than before.
- Water-ready polyester/ nylon/ recycled PET webbing stands up to abuse and dries quickly after getting wet
- Cushioned heel tab for increased comfort
- injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page