Men's Firm Duck Double-Front Work Dungaree
$49.99 to $54.99
(0) Write a review
- related products
Hard work in, hard work out. Behind every pair of these pants are 61 pairs of hands that cut, sew, hem, and triple-stitch the 28 pieces that form the classic B01. So before they even show up on the jobsite, they've already lived through several shifts of hard work. These men's dungarees have changed very little since they were introduced in 1939. They are still proudly made in the USA, with a rugged design featuring heavy-hauling back pockets and a double layer at the knees. Our heavyweight firm-hand duck is the most durable canvas out there. Like any classic, it only gets better with time.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton ringspun duck canvas
- Our roomiest cut with a generous fit through the seat and thigh and a straight leg opening
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Heavy-hauling reinforced back pockets for hand tools and more
- Multiple tool and utility pockets with left-leg hammer loop
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 32 x 32
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Carhartt Men's Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review