Men's Firebrand II Low Shoe
(0) Write a review
- related products
Versatile, trail-worthy performance with our Sawtooth midsole and outsole for unbeatable comfort and protection packaged in a breathable lower-volume profile.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Toe Cap: Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Volume: Standard Shoe — Medium-Low volume feet tend to be narrower with lower arches and insteps.
- Upper Material
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 18 oz / 509 g
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review