Men's DMP Insole
(0) Write a review
- related products
If you have sensitive feet, wear Superfeet® DMP™ insoles to create impressions of your feet. The Dynamic Molding Process (DMP) delivers a personalized fit from the pressure of your foot, while you stand and walk through the day – no casting or baking required. The DMP insoles offer the most flexible and accommodating shape and support.
- STABILIZER CAP: the reinforced cap to provides structure and support to the closed-cell foam layers
- HEEL CUP: features the most accommodating heel cup and can help position the heel to naturally absorb impact
- SUPERFEET SHAPE: the flexible, accommodating shape provides biomechanical support to all foot types and can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- MEMORY FOAM TOP LAYER: pressure-sensitive foam that captures the shape of the foot
- POLYURETHANE FOAM MIDDLE LAYER: provides comfort and stability
- DURABLE BOTTOM LAYER: maintains shape and support
- ORGANIC, ODOR-CONTROL COATING: all natural coating eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Superfeet Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review