Styled to fit right into the great outdoors, our Chocorua Trail women's hiking boots feature the waterproof protection of a Gore-Tex® membrane, durable rubber lug outsoles designed for traction and the rugged good looks of a Timberland® hiker.
- Upper made with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility, and fabric
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware with upper hooks for easy-on/off wear and adjustments
- TimberDry waterproof membrane is made with 50% recycled plastic
- Removable contoured sockliner for easy-cleaning maintenance
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA foam midsole cushions and absorbs shock
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
Some products in this store can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please check the product label for warning information. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
. We cannot ship any products into California that are affected by Proposition 65.
Due to new sales tax rules
in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location
when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page