Men's Capilene® Thermal Weight Zip-Neck
(0) Write a review
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene® Thermal Weight is made of Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30–92% recycled content and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because this zip-neck top is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a self-fabric backing on the collar that provides added comfort and a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, a long center-front zipper for venting, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to help cover your hands, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for increased coverage
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
Cross-dyes: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.