Men's Bridger Mid Waterproof Boot
(0) Write a review
Oboz Mens Bridger Mid Waterproof Boot
While the all−leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old−fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; B−DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break−in time.
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Granite Peak Outsole
Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
Granite Peak Midsole
- Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
- Single-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- TPU chassis adds protection and torsional stability underfoot.
Molded Rubber Toe Cap
- Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
Wide shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Single-density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.