Men's Backcountry Nordic Boots BC X5
(0) Write a review
- related products
Explore the winter landscape in the BC X5 backcountry ski boot. Designed for use on mid-width touring skis, the boot offers a versatile blend of lightweight touring mobility and off-trail performance. An insulated lining and thermo-moldable liner keep feet warm and comfortable, while the hinged external cuff offers stability and control for exploring off-trail.
- Stability, Control: A wide Rottefella Nordic BC sole delivers the stability and control for wider skis and varied snow conditions
- Freedom and Control: Mobile Cuff optimizes fore/aft freedom and torsional rigidity for total control
- Extra Warmth: 3M Thinsulate™ heat-retaining insulation delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort and warmth
- Customizable Fit, Comfort: Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded around your feet for a customized fit and comfort
- Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit THINSULATE
- Construction lower: PVC/Cordura
- Lacing system: Laces
- Lace cover: PVC/Cordura
- Construction upper cuff: 3D injection
- High Cuff free support Heel: External 3D plastic reinforcement
- Sole: NNN BC
- Size conversion: 39 - 48
- Closing system: Velcro strap + metallic hook
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review