Men's Ashby Boot
(0) Write a review
- related products
USA made full grain leather married to a rubber-EVA outsole that’s heat-resistant for protection in high-heat environments.
Roofers and paving contractors often perform in high-heat environments. Ashby work boots feature premium construction, full-grain leather and a heat-resistant outsole that resists melting up to 475ºF for rugged, all-day protection on the job.
The Ashby 83605 features these technologies:
- HRO: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Trout Brook Leather: Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Footbed; Removable Polyurethane
- Height: 6-inch
- Last: 325
- Leather Type: USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof
- Leather Name: Briar Turbo Vegas Leather
- Insole: Texon®
- Outsole: Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2892-18, EH
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review