Men's Arete Mid Boot
(0) Write a review
Streamlined construction with a no-sew breathable upper and the dynamic A3 Chassis delivers active trail performance in a lightweight package with uncompromising fit, protection and added ankle support.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- A3 Chassis™ - Two Piece Suspension: Independent TPU stabilizers provide torsional flex and allow for natural articulation while the single density EVA throughout provides cushioning and comfort.
- A3 Chassis™ - Integrated Shank & ESS Plate: The integrated shank reduces weight while providing proper support and flex points. The ESS forefoot plate mitigates over-flexion and protects from stone bruising.
- Tempest Outsole: Our Tempest outsole reduces weight without compromise, featuring multi directional and perimeter lugs for traction, and active flex grooves for freedom of movement.
- No-sew TPU overlays: Light and fast construction with no-sew TPU overlays provide durability when moving quickly on your trail.
Width: Standard Width - Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
Volume: Standard — Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
- Weather resistant open spacer mesh with no-sew panels
- Synthetic TPU overlays
- Welded TPU toe cap
Weight: M9(1/2PR): 15.4 oz / 491 g
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.