Men's Arch Rock Shorts
(0) Write a review
- related products
Head for the hills, trails, and mountains in the performance-ready Arch Rock Shorts. The abrasion-resistant nylon can handle the jagged branches and rough rocks you might encounter, while the stretch construction and inseam gusset allow for plenty of mobility when you need to sidestep an obstacle. You'll feel good wearing these pants too, since they are also made with bluesign®-approved fabric, meeting the standards to conserve resources and reduce environmental impact. These relaxed-fit pants are packed with features to take you to the summit without holding you back, including UPF 50–rated fabric to block the sun and a durable, water-repelling DWR finish to keep you dry. Stash essentials in the secure side zippered pocket.
- Bluesign® Approved Fabric
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Fabric
- Packable, Breathable, Lightweight Performance Woven Fabric
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Durable Water-Resistant Finish (DWR)
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset For Increased Range Of Motion
- Zipper Secure Side Pocket
- Back Pockets
- DriClime® Interior Waistband for Added Comfort
- Front Hand Pockets
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Main materials: 94% Nylon 6% Elastane Stretch Dobby 3.7 oz/ yd
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Marmot Men's Apparel Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review