Mens 6-inch Premium Waterproof Boots
(0) Write a review
- related products
When you think of Timberland® boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot was designed more than 40 years ago and remains a best-seller today, with tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- Features & Benefits:
- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a half size down from your normal size. So if you're usually a size 11, order a size 10.5
- Upper made with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for environmental responsibility
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry
- Direct-attach construction for durability
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth without bulk and compressibility that mimics down
- Padded leather collars for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
Timberland Adult Footwear Sizing Chart
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review