Men's 3.0 Merino Bi-Layer Heritage Pant - Tall
(0) Write a review
- related products
Merino Bi-Layer Pant is a great Merino mid-weight layer for the benefits of Merino wool without the expense. This pant features a Merino wool blend outer layer and a 100% polyester inside layer. This two-layer construction traps air for increased warmth without weight. Goes great with the Merino Bi-Layer Crew.
- Thermoregulation Technology keep you warm and dry
- 2-layer construction enhances breathability
- UPF Rating 25+
- All flat seam construction to prevent chafing
- Stretch comfort waistband and fly front for a great fit
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Natural Breathability allows you to warm up or cool down with ease
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review