Men's 2.0 Thermolator Performance Pant
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Thermolator® Pant is the ideal piece for all day warmth and comfort while being out in the elements. This versatile piece features an ultra-soft, mid-weight fabric utilizing our features ClimaSense Thermoregulation Technology that automatically adjusts to your body temperature.
It does this by trapping air to maintain warmth when your body starts to cool down. When your aerobic activity increases and your skin temperature rises, the fabric allows moisture vapor to escape to maintain comfort.
Whether skiing, mountaineering, biking, snowshoeing, winter running or just enjoying the outdoors during the winter, Thermolator® is functional performance at its best! The Thermolator® Pant goes perfectly with the Men’s Thermolator® Crew and other pieces from the Thermolator® collection.
- Ultra-soft brushed fabric surface traps air to maintain warmth
- UPF rating 25+ and mid-weight warmth
- Flatlock seams and 4-way stretch and gusseted panels for ease of movement
- Odor locking technology inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes odor.
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
- 4-Way Stretch moves naturally with your body in all activities
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review