(0) Write a review
Obenaufs Leather Oil
Obenauf's Leather Oil provides protection to your leather items subjected to the elements, especially when hot, dusty, and dry conditions are dehydrating your leathers. Our Leather Oil is your best preservative for:
- Work Boots, Dress Boots, & Leather Apparel
- Saddles & Tack
- Belts, Holsters, Scabbards, & Sheathes
- Vintage Leather Clothing
- Motorcycle & Automotive Leathers
- Leather Furniture
- Leather Athletic Gear
- And More!
Obenauf's Leather Oil was the Overall Winner in a Comparative Test by The Leather Research Laboratory!
- Restores dried & sun-faded leather
- Repels water, chemicals, manure acids, and salt
- Resists cracking, dry rot, scuffing, mold, mildew, and bacteria growth
- Applies easily with the lambs wool applicator or clean cloth
- Allows leather to breathe
- Ideal for "breaking-in" new boots
- Penetrates deeply into leather
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over
- Excellent for touch-ups between applications of Heavy Duty LP
- Contains no harmful petroleum, solvents, or paraffin
Leather Oil Application Tips:
- If stored in a cool place, bring to room temperature & shake well before applying.
- Always clean and fully dry leather before applying oil.
- Recommended for use during drier seasons of summer or in desert climates.
- Never saturate leather with oil or it will transfer to your clothing.
- Absorbs very well! DO NOT apply a second coat unless leather is extremely dry.
- Allow one hour for absorption, then wipe off excess oil with a clean cloth.
- Apply one coat to brand new boots the day before wearing to make leather more pliable & shorten the break-in period.
- Can be buffed to shine or polished over.
- Best choice for Buffalo Hide garments.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.