KM56 RC-E Kombi Motor
(0) Write a review
Stihl KM56 RC-E Kombi Motor
In Store Purchase Only
One engine with many optional tools that can handle a variety of tasks would be just one way to describe the STIHL KombiSystem. From edging to trimming, to sweeping and even blowing—the low-emission STIHL KM 56 RC-E and its optional attachments are great for a wide range of jobs around the garden. Featuring our ErgoStart (E) system and a new simplified starting procedure that helps prevent flooding, there’s no longer a need for a strong or fast pull of the starting cord.
- STIHL ErgoStart (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL ErgoStart (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Split shaft: With a split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling, the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to store.
- Manual fuel pump: If your gasoline-powered engine device has a manual fuel pump, you can reduce the number of starting strokes by about 40% by repeatedly pressing the pump. By starting in this way, there is enough fuel available faster. (similar to illustration)
- Quick-release coupling: The quick-release coupling allows the KombiSystem to be quickly dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage – and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine switches off quickly after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Electronic ignition module: This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from damp and dirt.
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Goggles: It is important to protect your eyes from flying particles and harmful UV radiation. Therefore a pair of safety goggles/glasses are supplied with the the machine. Note: Additional face protection must be worn when working with brushcutters!
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu in)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.