KM 91 R Professional-Grade KombiMotor
(0) Write a review
Stihl KM 91 R Professional-Grade KombiMotor
In Store Purchase Only
The KM 91 R KombiMotor gives professional landscapers great versatility and dependable performance during daily use. Instead of a pile of tools on the trailer, why not have one dependable engine with a selection of space-saving attachments? That’s exactly what the KM 91 R KombiMotor delivers. It also offers simplified starting with its semi-automatic choke lever, as well as one-touch stop and 30% longer run time compared to previous models. Whether you’re looking to supplement your current collection of power tools, or streamline your entire operation, this KombiMotor is a solid investment for any pro on the go.
The STIHL KombiSystem is a versatile landscaping system that includes a powerful STIHL KombiMotor and a full line of attachments. Together, they give landscaping professionals the ability to tackle a tremendous range of outdoor tasks without loading the trailer with a pile of tools. Attachments include trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, pruners, cultivators and more. Each attachment slides into the KombiMotor effortlessly and is secured via a quick-release coupling system, saving you time as well as trailer space.
- Built in the USA ... Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature ... The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Loop Handle ... The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling ... The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- strong>Split Shaft ... A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Anti-Vibration System ... STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Electronic Ignition Module ... The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Purge Pump Primer ... A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Multi-Function Control Handle ... Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.