(0) Write a review
Designed for backcountry skiers and boarders, the Osprey Kamber 22 is the perfect size for spring backcountry tours or lift-accessed tours off the ski area. Thermo-formed backpanel and contoured shoulder straps provide comfort and keep the pack stable when you’re ripping the steep and deep. A zippered panel allows easy access to all your gear while another large J-zip front panel pocket stores your avalanche probe and shovel for quick access when you want to dig a snow pit and assess conditions. There’s also a built-in back pocket for a hydration reservoir that routes through the shoulder harness to prevent freezing. On the outside of the pack, you’ll find straps for multiple ski and snowboard carry options. All contact points are reinforced to minimize wear from metal edges. Other winter-specific features include a stowable helmet carry system, ice axe loop and a scratch-free goggle pocket. Glove friendly buckles and zippers pulls let you keep your hands covered when you’re making the transition from skins to skis on a frigid January morning.
- AVALANCHE GEAR STORAGE POCKET: Extra-large front pocket with J-zip access for avalanche safety gear secure inside the pack. The large pockets accommodate large shovel blades, and the dual center sleeves secure extra-long probes and shovel handles.
- DRY POCKET ACCESS: The main dry compartment keeps gear that needs to stay dry and warm separate from wet avy gear and skins. The dry compartment is also designed to be accessible with skis or board attached to the pack.
- HELMET CARRY: Dual-position, deployable helmet net quickly and securely stows snow helmets for a cool and comfortable climb.
- Glove Friendly - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Panel Load Access - Extra-large front panel j-zip access to avalanche safety pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Horizontal Backpanel Snowboard Carry - A reinforced hipbelt wing provides quick horizontal carry across the backpanel of the backpack
- Hipbelt Pockets - Dual, articulated zippered hipbelt pockets for one hand use provide quick access to essentials
- Front Panel Access - Front panel access to main compartment dry gear and hydration
Fixed EVA Hipbelt
- Single 25mm webbing ergoPull closure with padded hipwings
- Zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
Thermoformed Contoured Backpanel
- Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
Contoured EVA Harness
- Webbing attachment points and insulated hydration hose sleeve
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.