Hi Lift Jack
Jack 48 Black
(0) Write a review
- related products
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years. All-Cast Construction. 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity. 4660 Rated Capacity.
- Approximate weight 30 lbs; width 5"; depth 9.63"
- 4,660 lbs rated capacity; 7,000 lbs tested capacity
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 lb. minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82
- Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review