Mountain Safety Research
(0) Write a review
- related products
MSR IsoPro is a performance-boosting, 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, with the purest isobutane (5% or less n-butane) of any canister fuel. This clean-burning formulation maintains higher internal pressure at lower temperatures than standard butane/propane mixtures, delivering superior cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of the canister.
Due to hazardous materials shipping restrictions, this items is available to pick-up in-store only.
- Two Sizes: Sold in 4 and 8 oz. canisters to meet the demands of any stove or trip. The 4 oz. canister is sized to fit inside the 1.0L Reactor® Stove System.
- Improved Performance: 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane delivers superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures.
- Clean-Burning: Zero-maintenance combustion.
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in float gauge determines how much fuel is left (4 oz. and 8 oz. canisters).
- Recyclable: Consult your local recycling center for regulations.
|16 oz / 450g||3.9 oz / 110g||8 oz / 227g|
|Width (Standard)||4.4 in||3.5 in||4.3 in|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 7 oz||7.4 oz||13.1 oz|
|Length (Standard)||4.4 in||3.5 in||4.3 in|
|Height (Standard)||6.0 in||2.7 in||3.7 in|
|Country of Origin||Made in Korea||Made in Korea||Made in Korea|
SHIPPING CHANGES: Due to new sales tax rules in the state of Colorado, effective June 1, 2019, purchases made online through JAX Mercantile for customers in the state of Colorado will only be able to be shipped to addresses within JAX current tax jurisdictions in Fort Collins, Loveland, Lafayette, and Broomfield. Customers in the state of Colorado who do not have shipping addresses within these zip codes may still opt for in-store pickup at any JAX store location when making a purchase on the JAX website. Learn more on our shipping and returns page.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review